UK Boarding Schools Specialists
If you are interested in securing a place at a UK boarding school for your child, but are confused by the different options and unfamiliar UK school system, SI-UK and ASIS Schools can help you find the right destination and secure a place at a UK boarding school.
The ASIS and SI-UK teams consists of former Headmasters and Headmistresses, plus teachers and school administrators, who have collectively been in the schools for over 100 years. We know how stressful and difficult it is for children and parents to relocate, which is why you are in safe hands with David Boddy, formerly Chairman of the UK Society of Heads and Head of St James Senior School for Boys in London, and Senior Consultant Suzie Oweiss, formerly of the Good School Guide.
UK Boarding Schools Service
The Boarding School Service guarantees your child an offer from a UK boarding school, or all your fees are refunded.
The service includes:
- Make contact on your behalf with appropriate UK schools and make arrangements to secure an offer
- Advise on all curriculum and subject options, including support for your application
- Counselling on how to make the most out of your chosen schools
- Organise appointments and visits to a range of chosen schools
- Establish any learning support programmes where English language ability is lacking or some other special learning need is identified
- Advise on school contracts and financial terms
- Help arrange favourable fee-payment schedules and plans
Learn more about UK boarding schools with our guide detailing scholarships, social activities and study information.
Free UK Boarding School Consultation
An initial 60 minute consultation is free of charge and will provide an overview of the UK education system and its schools. It is important for your child to be in attendance during this first meeting, as your consultant will need to learn more about their wishes for the future. Parents should bring all supporting documents to the first meeting, detailing the child's academic, social, artistic and sporting achievements.
Coaching, Mentoring and Tutoring
Many of the UK’s best schools are highly competitive to get into, and a coaching, mentoring and tutoring service is also provided. Children will need to perform well in entrance tests and in subsequent interviews, usually with the Head Teacher or a senior Admissions Tutor, and our consultants are familiar with many of the school admissions departments and can help prepare students for what is to come.
Meet us today
The cost of this service is £1800. If you are interested in learning more about the boarding school Service, arrange your free consultation at an SI-UK office today.